Saturday, August 18, 2012

My 5th and favorite outfit.

Voila!  After a month of thinking and a few mistakes, this it the 1st outfit I wore to work, the 5th outfit I had made. It went from this:
To this.
  I'm pictured here with my favorite tailor in the world, Madame Isabelle.
 She is not only a tailor but an artist.  She is great with co-brainstorming to design the outfit and bring out the uniqueness of the fabric.


This is me pictures the day I wore it to work with my language instructor. Fridays is the day that every, including American that are down with it, wear traditional clothes to work. My teacher is also wearing a traditional outfit made form material from Mali.

So what happened to the first 4 outfits (and the 6th one)?  You'll see them pop up on the blog over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment