Monday, July 23, 2012

Bye Bye Cynthia:(

I have no education team leader. There were four of us now there are 3.

 It's a bit surreal.

 Ideally my team lead would be with me my entire 1st tour showing me the ropes, helping me to learn the ins and outs of program design, monitoring and evaluation. But she's gone. To Afghanistan. For a year. Her replacement won't be here for another month. I'm still dealing.

But I trust God will give my teeny team wisdom in keeping things moving and thriving.

 Bye bye Cynthia:(. These are pics from her multiple going away gatherings over the past week:

Teacher Motivation and Training project team
 


Tea with colleagues in my home.  
Cynthia's last day bash. Gift of an outfit that last 20 years?!

Me and darling Cynthia.

Cynthia and Elvire, our social services expert. Also, Marie-Jean.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping for a new team leader who will bring kindness, knowledge and great team spirit, as did your friend Cynthia!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete