My favorite times were singing with grandma. Here is a link to a song she sang in the car on the way to the "senior recreational facility" (aka. adult day care: ) http://youtu.be/czo_qHdylNs I kind of sang along just to accompany her so don't mind me. She's the main attraction.
“How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!”
Friday, December 7, 2012
Grandma's song
So, 5 months after arriving in Benin I find myself on a plane, retracing my steps, back to the US!!! What a gift of a trip it was. It was for two trainings that I went but the greatest joys of my trip included time with my grandma, mom, brothers, uncles and dear sweet friends.
My favorite times were singing with grandma. Here is a link to a song she sang in the car on the way to the "senior recreational facility" (aka. adult day care: ) http://youtu.be/czo_qHdylNs I kind of sang along just to accompany her so don't mind me. She's the main attraction.
She turned a big whopping 92 in November!!! Yay granny!
My favorite times were singing with grandma. Here is a link to a song she sang in the car on the way to the "senior recreational facility" (aka. adult day care: ) http://youtu.be/czo_qHdylNs I kind of sang along just to accompany her so don't mind me. She's the main attraction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment