I took this picture thinking of you, my next visitor:)
Francine and I had a fabulous girls' weekend away in Grand Popo, about 2 hours from Cotonou. It was my longest drive from Cotonou and I LOVED it. Yes, it is this beautiful. Since it was during the rainy season there weren't many people on the beach and our beach day was perfect, no rain. It was a quintessential retreat: books to read, much conversation and walks on the beach. We also took a tour of Auberge Grand Popo and have already planned to stay there next time. . .when you come:) A bientot!!:)
| Beautiful grounds at the Grand Popo results. |
| Beautiful feet at the beach:) |
| Gettin' down:) |
| Francine collecting shells on the beach |
wow - I could imagine myself there! :) Great to hear from you, Simone!!
ReplyDeleteHellooooooooo there! I miss hearing about your Benin adventures?
ReplyDelete