
Often when I wander to my precious but recently neglected blog, I take a detour to visit the blog of my former mission team leader: http://justjencabezon.blogspot.com
Some of you may recall my stint with Youth with a Mission (YWAM) in Panama from March-August 2013. It was a week after I returned from the bi-lingual Discipleship Training School in Panama that I started grad school at American U in DC. Jen was my amazing team leader during my entire time in Panama.
Reasons why I LOVE her blog:
1. She is a missionary from American, married to a Panamanian of Wounaan heritage and raising two your girls
2. She is an amazing, thoughtful writer
3. I love her perspectives on being a wife in an intercultural missionary marriage and going on adventures with her two daughter.
4. Her daughters are super cute.
So everytime I read her blog I am so inspired by her strength through God and so I encourage you to take a peek at her blog, especially when there's not much action going on in mine:)
Ok. I should probably write my own post now. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment