| Grandma: my inspiration:) |
Since then, I've prayed to release God's finished work through Christ in my dear grandma's life rather than "asking" God to do what He has already done. I'm so thankful that all we could ever ask of Him, He's already done in Christ. That's the Gospel/Good News in action!
The result: Grandma is no longer seen as a "problem" dementia resident, ready to lash out verbally or physically but is becoming more and more well-adjusted and one day even sang karaoke and started planning Christmas carol sings at the nursing home;) A month or so ago she lost the ability to walk due to lethargy, a side effect of her medicine. I just spoke to my mom today and she said she got the report the other day that grandma is standing up and starting to walk again!
Do you have someone on your heart who you'd like to see healed emotionally, mentally and/or spiritually? Your prayers are key to God's healing process in their lives. Please consider substituting your person's name/condition in the prayers below and incorporating these declarations into your prayers for the person.
Declarative prayers for Grandma's healing
- I proclaim God's covenant word that Jesus died to heal damage to her emotional, mental and physical health
- I command health to come to every part of her body and emotions
- I release the blood of Jesus to touch damaged area, reduce fear and pain and heal her
- I revoke any authority the devil/demons may have thought they had over her
- I open the door for God's healing power, purchased by the blood of Jesus, to be released over her mind and legs
I'm so thankful that God is truly able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we can ask, think or imagine according to the His power working in us. (Ephesians 3:20)
The Amplified version which expounds on the full Hebrew/Greek meaning of words translated this passage as:
Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]Wow!
Wooow!! that prayer!! Woooow! The testimony!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful to catch up on your journey through this blog. Sending hugs you way. xo
ReplyDeleteAnastatia
my love child SIMONE ! I long to hear from you! I lost my MOTHER back in Dec.2013.Its been hard; hold on to your love ones tight! your message and writing encouraged me to pray with authority mean it and leave it there for not to go over things already done! Simone your prayer is with so much power! please keep me in prayer and my husband and family too!
ReplyDelete