This blog is for you. I'd love to know your ideas for making it better. I just added 2 ways to subscribe, by RSS feed (thank you for the suggestion, Angel!) and by email. I hope they work ok. Please let me know your other comment, likes, and suggestions.
Love you bunches! ;)
Hi Simone,
ReplyDeleteIssue is phone communication, should i call you do you also pay to receive calls;when is the best time. There is a 7 hour difference. Sidney
Hi Sidney!! Thank you for the feedback. The best time to call is between 6:30 and 9pm my time. I'm not sure if I pay to recieve calls. I'll recieve my 1st bill this month so that will be an exciting event. I will get back to you on that. love you!
DeleteYou set them up perfectly. I just added your blog to my google reader. I look forward to your posts. Love you.
ReplyDelete